Name That Movie

Eric

1 hour ago, SC Tiger said:

A few hints on this one:

1)  Based on a comic book, but not Marvel or DC.  More obscure.

2)  Had Martin Sheen as the bad guy.

3)  The guy in the picture is actually the good guy.

Spawn

they kind of messed up the movie, it should have had two sequels

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dric902 said:

Spawn

they kind of messed up the movie, it should have had two sequels

ImpartialGoldenCattle-size_restricted.gi

I wasn't sure if people just didn't know (I think Eric did), wanted to give others a chance to answer, or just didn't see it.

Edited by SC Tiger

• Administrators
2 hours ago, SC Tiger said:

ImpartialGoldenCattle-size_restricted.gi

I wasn't sure if people just didn't know (I think Eric did), wanted to give others a chance to answer, or just didn't see it.

I did, but I don’t want to hog all the guesses. I forget someone’s name thirty seconds after they introduce themselves, but my brain has an amazing facility for useless trivia. 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Dric902 said:

Inglorious Bastards

Inglorious Basterds. Inglorious Bastards was another movie, made in the seventies. I haven’t seen it, but the trailer did not make me want to go pawn shopping for a VCR. 

6 hours ago, Eric said:

Let's see if any of you get this obscure movie quote:

"You just shot that man in the back!"

"His back was to me."

i will take an unedumacated   guess  the genre  , a western ?  dont know name thou  .

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, ASH said:

i will take an unedumacated   guess  the genre  , a western ?  dont know name thou  .

It was a made-for-HBO movie called El Diablo, starring Lou Gossett Jr and Anthony Edwards. It isn’t well known, but it was funny as hell. 

• Like 1

On 10/10/2019 at 12:22 PM, Eric said:

Not a lucky family. The kid was a better actor than his old man though.

Corrected my previous post - it was the propmaster that fvcked up, not the armorer.  The on-set armorer had left for the day and the propmaster set the gun up.  

Dumbass put a blank charge in the gun but didn't check for barrel obstructions.  Or - as they are called when a powder charge is put behind them - projectiles.  Too bad Bruce wasn't still around to kick that propmaster's ass for a bit.

Apparently the entire set was coked up, to the point that when someone sneezed, Brandon Lee is said to have said (annoyed) - "well, somebody just wasted $50."  I'm sure that was a factor.

19 minutes ago, SC Tiger said:

Corrected my previous post - it was the propmaster that fvcked up, not the armorer.  The on-set armorer had left for the day and the propmaster set the gun up.  

Dumbass put a blank charge in the gun but didn't check for barrel obstructions.  Or - as they are called when a powder charge is put behind them - projectiles.  Too bad Bruce wasn't still around to kick that propmaster's ass for a bit.

Apparently the entire set was coked up, to the point that when someone sneezed, Brandon Lee is said to have said (annoyed) - "well, somebody just wasted $50."  I'm sure that was a factor.

Brandon was a better actor than his father, and I you watch his fight scenes from Rapid Fire (much has better than The Crow fights) he fought a lot like his father. Nowhere near his speed, but very similar.

too bad, he would have done some great moves.

Edited by Dric902

• Administrators
1 hour ago, SC Tiger said:

Could be tough, but the if you recongnize the actors it might give it away:

601px-HH-M16A1_02a.jpg

Hamburger Hill. Good flick. That came out when I was in the Army. There must have been twenty guys from my platoon watching it together. I think we made the rest of the audience uncomfortable. Apparently, twenty guys yelling 'Get Some!', in a firefight scene is frowned upon, in polite society.

• Like 1