Name That Movie

Eric

• Administrators
1 minute ago, TBO said:

"Punchy"

Sent from my Jackboot using Copatalk

That exchange may well have been the difference between him living or dying, later in the movie. It didn’t help his case, anyway. 

• Like 1

On 10/25/2019 at 6:31 PM, Eric said:

He might have been. He played a great bad guy. I loved him in The Hitcher. Gene Simmons played a very good bad guy to. I loved him in Wanted Dead or Alive and Runaway, with Tom Selleck. 

Was that the one where he killed the girl by tying her ankles to a semi truck and her hands to the trailer or something?  IIRC the protagonist was in the cab of the truck while he did it, and he was holding the clutch down so that if the good guy shot him, the truck would lurch forward and.......

I never figured out why someone couldn't sneak up behind the truck and cut her loose.  Come up between the wheels of the trailer, along the underside, right up to the back of the truck frame.  IIRC it was a box trailer, and they are blind as a bat directly behind the trailer.

(Or just put a half-dozen .50 cals through the engine in rapid succession).

Edited by SC Tiger

• Administrators
1 hour ago, SC Tiger said:

Was that the one where he killed the girl by tying her ankles to a semi truck and her hands to the trailer or something?  IIRC the protagonist was in the cab of the truck while he did it, and he was holding the clutch down so that if the good guy shot him, the truck would lurch forward and.......

I never figured out why someone couldn't sneak up behind the truck and cut her loose.  Come up between the axles of the trailer, along the underside, right up to the back of the truck frame.

(Or just put a half-dozen .50 cals through the engine in rapid succession).

That’s the one.