Name That Movie

Eric

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

Stripes?

Home Alone & Christine

This is Stripes, genius. :crylikeender:

GuessIt5.jpg.064df7df155bbb8fb097c7b06417d57d.jpg

Also, it would be helpful if everyone quoted the post they were referring to, so we know which one your guessing at. Carry on.

• Like 2

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Maser said:

82136709.jpg

When I was In the Army, we used to play a drinking with Scarface. We would watch it and drinking every time someone said. ‘****’. It is a surefire way of getting hammered while being entertained. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Eric said:

When I was In the Army, we used to play a drinking with Scarface. We would watch it and drinking every time someone said. ‘****’. It is a surefire way of getting hammered while being entertained. 

First off thanks for your service.

For the longest time it seemed Scarface held the record for the most F-bombs dropped.  It also came very close to getting an X rating, but managed to get R rated from the chainsaw scene being edited.  What's ironically funny is the remake of Scarface that's coming out had to have the script redone because apparently the dialogue by itself would have given it an NC-17 rating (what we call X rating nowadays). 

Edited by Maser
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, Maser said:

First off thanks for your service.

For the longest time it seemed Scarface held the record for the most F-bombs dropped.  It also came very close to getting an X rating, but managed to get R rated from the chainsaw scene being edited.  What's ironically funny is the remake of Scarface that's coming out had to have the script redone because apparently the dialogue by itself would have given it an NC-17 rating (what we call X rating nowadays). 

There are some movies that should not be remade. That is one of them. 

FWIW, we used to play the same game to the original Bob Newhart show sitcom, except we drank when someone said ‘Bob’. The game was called, you guessed it, The Hi Bob Game. I don’t know about today, but when I was in, soldiers could turn damned near anything into a drinking game.:biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Eric said:

Post a pics from movies. Guess which movies. NO GOOGLE IMAGE REVERSE LOOKUPS.

I'll start. Name that movie:

GuessIt1.jpg.76301c2c3751f486de46e4c2d834162f.jpg

I thought this was a fairly easy movie. I’ll give y’all a hint. The movie is about boxing.