Is this a good deal??? I don't Need to See This...

DrB

Got the flyer from Fin Feather Fur here in Ohio.

So I can get a Ruger EC9s , A 10/22 Black or Hardwood stock or a LC for $179.99 if I buy another in stock or regular price firearm.  They have a Smith and Wesson sport II for $500.00. 

Good deal or not??  I had a couple of Colt 6920's that I lost in a bridge over lake crossing accident so since Colt is no longer offering these, would this be something to consider??

Also is there a Firearms Anonymous Association????  I give up....

Dave..

• Like 1

Deals like the one described are never "good", unless you have a distinct need for both firearms and not just a need/want for one or the other.

They have a surplus of some firearms and are simply attempting to minimize their economic exposure by requiring another firearm purchase at a profitable price point.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, blueiron said:

Deals like the one described are never "good", unless you have a distinct need for both firearms and not just a need/want for one or the other.

They have a surplus of some firearms and are simply attempting to minimize their economic exposure by requiring another firearm purchase at a profitable price point.  

Yes I know..  I am looking for a beat around AR 15 and a small carry gun.  Since it is a sale I might drive there next weekend and look around.  Knowing me though, what I go to look at will probably not be what I come home with...  Somehow it always works that way..  I need to stay way away from gun stores.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DrB said:

Got the flyer from Fin Feather Fur here in Ohio.

So I can get a Ruger EC9s , A 10/22 Black or Hardwood stock or a LC for $179.99 if I buy another in stock or regular price firearm.  They have a Smith and Wesson sport II for $500.00. 

Good deal or not??  I had a couple of Colt 6920's that I lost in a bridge over lake crossing accident so since Colt is no longer offering these, would this be something to consider??

Also is there a Firearms Anonymous Association????  I give up....

Dave..

I don't like the EC9s. I much prefer the LC9 "pro'. A 10-22 is always a good deal and I don't know what an LC is. Bud's guns has a S&W Sport II for $464 after rebate just to give you an idea of the going price.

32 minutes ago, Borg warner said:

I don't like the EC9s. I much prefer the LC9 "pro'. A 10-22 is always a good deal and I don't know what an LC is. Bud's guns has a S&W Sport II for $464 after rebate just to give you an idea of the going price.

Thanks.  Usually I walk into this store and leave with something different than I came for..

Dave