Bad guys die in gruesome ways, Last Blood review. No real spoilers now.

Silentpoet

I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a movie this much.  `It was a simple tale without much fluff.  And bad guys die in gruesome ways too.  The bad guys were bad guys, not poor misunderstood things.  Stallone is a much better writer and creator than he is given credit for,  Decently acted.  Not too long and drawn out.  I think it would be ruined if it was 2 hours long.  There is a refreshing lack of soy. 

One spoiler.  He takes out a whore house with a hammer.  Kills several bad guys there and injures the johns.  But the moment that made me laugh out load he takes out a guys nuts with the hammer.  Yes, this is the Toxic masculinity we need.

• Like 3

i watched a cam version on  titanium  other night ,   didnt care for it .   generic story  ,   and he could have killed all bad guys in like 2 minutes  ,  the bad guys were the typical

dumbasses  just walking around .   but they had to make a movie over an hour so i get it . stretch it out .   i do hope it was the last one .    also watched IT  chapter 2   good movie 

saw a leaked version of joker before it was taken down ,  lets just say this movie will win some awards  . and a best actor is one of them ,

Edited by ASH

2 minutes ago, ASH said:

i watched a cam version on  titanium  other night ,   didnt care for it .   generic story  ,   and he could have killed all bad guys in like 2 minutes  ,  the bad guys were the typical

dumbasses  just walking around .   but they had to make a movie over an hour so i get it . stretch it out .   i do hope it was the last one .    also watched IT  chapter 2   good movie 

He explained that drawing out killing them thing in the dialog.

Edited by Silentpoet

not to give to much info but he called them out ,they

all went in mole hole .  boom!!!! all dead  that was all that was needed  and to much cgi  blood    i had to keep saying its only a movie  and not critique to much .  i  will say  i had some time to kill , watched on tv , so it killed some time

but if id paid  10.50  which it costs to see movies  here ,  i would want my 10 bucks back .   to each their own ,   :cheers: