U.S. housing starts, building permits scale 12-year high

pipedreams

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. homebuilding surged to more than a 12-year high in August as both single- and multi-family housing construction accelerated, suggesting that lower mortgage rates were finally providing a boost to the struggling housing market."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-economy-housingstarts/u-s-housing-starts-building-permits-race-to-12-year-high-idUSKBN1W31LF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pipedreams said:

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. homebuilding surged to more than a 12-year high in August as both single- and multi-family housing construction accelerated, suggesting that lower mortgage rates were finally providing a boost to the struggling housing market."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-economy-housingstarts/u-s-housing-starts-building-permits-race-to-12-year-high-idUSKBN1W31LF

See how long it takes for Obama to claim the credit for this...…………..

"My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people: those who do the work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the first group; there was much less competition. " -Indira Gandhi

• Like 1

12 hours ago, holyjohnson said:

if only there were enough Mexicans to build them all.

weird how we are now doing the jobs for a fair wage,that we did`nt want to do for a shitty wage.

The difference is lost, for many that can't see the difference between being led by the ghetto with little job experience, or being led by a business man with experience.

One produces positive economic results for labor, while the other provides gifts for votes, with no future for the voters,

• Like 2