Right-to-carry gun bill clears Wisconsin Senate committee

RussP

You are "doing your best" ... really? I doubt it. If you are bothered by a bit of tough exchange, I really doubt it. Are we not all men here? Or are we a bunch of sensitive little snowflakes? The guy you should be worried about it the FUDD here who kept deflecting and avoiding the issue and consequence of his call for training classes. This is a gun forum, not a lady's tea party. Anyone calling for more gun control is a genuine pro-big brother/government RTKBA Fudd. Just the facts.

Edited by JJHNSN

If this is how you debate gun control in general conversation, you're doing it wrong.

Do us all a favor and don't say that you represent gun owners.  If you do, you're helping us lose.  I don't need your help on this one, but thanks anyway.

And by the way, no, we are not "all men here". Check your assumed manliness at the door. Take a look at the membership list.  "Dude".

• Like 1

Jame, this is not "general conversation" this is a gun forum, called "Bore Site" and I'm not going to hold back in any way with people on a gun forum who should know better, particularly a person who keeps persisting in advocating for more gun control rather than less. I'd say anyone who can't man up on this forum and debate the issues without playing the wimpy "look at how tacticool I am" card or, like you, start whining about who is calling whom names, needs to leave the conversation.