Sign in to follow this  
DUBSY

Glock 43 price

At the two major (they think) gun shops in town, they don't even clean their guns until they won't shoot anymore.

I wouldn’t go for a range rental gun at any price. Around here NIB 43s go for about $400-425 anyway. 

$400 is much too high for a rental gun. A used range rental is probably the worst gun you could buy if you intend to use it for defense. Anytime you buy a used gun you always want to find something in the best possible condition for the lowest price.

Some of the best deals I've found have been police turn-ins that have been carried a lot but shot very little. But Glock 43's have never been duty guns so you won't find any police turn-in G43's. But there's plenty of used G43's that haven't been shot as much and given as little care as a range rental.

On 9/14/2019 at 8:54 AM, DUBSY said:

How does $399 for a used range rental sound? High or not 

Are you eligible for Glock’s Blue Label program? G43 is $358 ++. I bought one last year using their Veteran eligibility program. Thinking about buying another beer the 11 Nov deadline.