Palins are splitting up.

4 hours ago, deputy tom said:

Nope. Sarah doesn't have jacked up teeth. AOC's are dangerous. tom. :whistling:

True, but I would keep her as my own personal court jester.  Her horse teeth would go really good with the jester's hat.  :D

FakeHarley.png

Edited by Maser
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Dric902 said:

Leftists;

Omar divorce....Private matter, not political, islamaphobic, hating hater of hate, TRUMP!!!

Palin divorce....LOL, memes and jokes

Like history.  The rules change for liberals depending on what the agenda of the day is.

What make it interesting is when the participants are your brother, a family that's not yours getting you into the country, a husband that isn't as claimed in your taxes, and a boyfriend that accepts money from you.  I forget the rest of the participants in this convoluted menagerie.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 4

At the time I thought she was the best qualified to be President of the four on the two major party tickets. Don’t know whether I still feel that way knowing what I have learned since then. What I have learned since then convinced me that the nation probably elected the lessor of two evils in 2000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, railfancwb said:

At the time I thought she was the best qualified to be President of the four on the two major party tickets. Don’t know whether I still feel that way knowing what I have learned since then. What I have learned since then convinced me that the nation probably elected the lessor of two evils in 2000.

I’m not exactly sure how a god fearing, hard working republican, is worse than Obama. But I’m pretty sure most of what you’ve learned isn’t factual. 

• Like 1

There'll be a huge court battle to see who has to take the kids.

Aren’t they all of age by now? Or at least old enough to move between parents as their idea?

When my brother and his wife split, the children were in high school and picked which and when. Child support followed the kids.