All Lies About Global Warming DEBUNKED in One Article

pipedreams

Interesting read...................

Everything you’ve been told about global warming, climate change and carbon dioxide by the mainstream media — and mainstream “science” — is an outright lie. Far from being a dangerous poison, carbon dioxide is a miraculous life-giving nutrient that plants need to thrive.

http://humansarefree.com/2018/11/all-lies-about-global-warming-debunked.html?m=0&utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork&fbclid=IwAR2NB5jcnW8m0VJrAKFn2tRIogzxCYCzLzTZmuM7KtgIhhlVjXPpVmqEX8U

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I also remember my Jr Highschool teachers (or grade school) saying the shortly we would all starve to death since the world is now almost 3,000,000 and we can't feed more.

Aren't schools wonderful.  Instead of filling you with hope for the future, they tell you your going to die by the most popular fiction being told at the time.

Check facts for yourself.  You will find that many "experts" are full of BS, and have questionable motives for their claims.

• Like 2

On 9/8/2019 at 1:40 PM, DWARREN123 said:

Most do not remember when the ones saying climate change told us that we were going to freeze to death back in the '70s.

Of course the climate is changing, been doing so since day one. You have to start worrying when it quits changing!

Acid rain man,Acid rain.....

• Thanks 1

Yeah what ever happened to the lakes “devoid” of life? They dump tums in them or what?

They did manage to reduce sulfur by sending Jobs overseas and shut down coal plants. Don’t believe we’re any better for it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

3 hours ago, PeterG7 said:

Yeah what ever happened to the lakes “devoid” of life? They dump tums in them or what?

The did manage to reduce sulfur by sending Jobs overseas and shut down coal plants. Don’t believe we’re any better for it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are just examples from people that fear everything.  Because they fear life doesn't mean it should be banned.

It takes courage to live life.  It takes more courage to see it coming to an end.

I honestly don't know which side of the argument is true. But the way I look at it, it wont hurt anything to clean up our act, switch to less polluting forms of energy. The worst that could happen is greenhouse warming doesn't happen, the sky doesn't fall, but we have a clean planet. Considering that no man has ever been shot or stabbed while doing dishes, it never hurts to make the wimmin happy.

If the hole in the ozone/the sky is falling folks are correct and we don't take measures against pollution, we'll all die in a really dirty planet. Having seen the mess at the Love Canal where the water was so polluted it was flammable, and actually did catch fire, it wont hurt to flush less often and clean my room.

• Like 1

On 9/9/2019 at 9:32 PM, Paul53 said:

I honestly don't know which side of the argument is true. But the way I look at it, it wont hurt anything to clean up our act, switch to less polluting forms of energy. The worst that could happen is greenhouse warming doesn't happen, the sky doesn't fall, but we have a clean planet. Considering that no man has ever been shot or stabbed while doing dishes, it never hurts to make the wimmin happy.

If the hole in the ozone/the sky is falling folks are correct and we don't take measures against pollution, we'll all die in a really dirty planet. Having seen the mess at the Love Canal where the water was so polluted it was flammable, and actually did catch fire, it wont hurt to flush less often and clean my room.

Actually, it CAN hurt things to "clean up our act."  Here are some examples of that... 1) "less polluting forms of energy" have other consequences that the thoughtless left ignores in their prognostications - often, the thing sold as a "cleaner" form of energy... isn't.  Take the electric car - between the cost of manufacturing the batteries ( not even talking about figuring out what to do with them when they are dead), and the pollution created in creating the electricity to charge the car, and transporting it to the charging station (and the pollution resulting from building that)... anyway, electric cars actually create more pollution per car than normal cars.  But no one pays any attention to this, because it is a fabulous marketing ploy to sell more cars (because most people who own an electric car also own at least one non-electric auto) and the gen pop has fallen for it.  2) How about wind farms?  Giant ass boondoggle, since the pollution created in  making the damn things far outweighs the pollution created by running a coal-fired electric power plant for the same amount of time as the windmills will actually last - AND we haven't talked about the ridiculous costs involved in trashing the windmills at the end of their effective life (which is becoming an issue in... Minnesota, I think was the last place I read about banning any more SD windmills coming to their dump, without being cut into bitty pieces first (Doh!  that takes power and causes pollution, too!).  Then there is the fact that NONE of the current wind farms have EVER produced anything approaching the estimated amount of power they were predicted to produce.  I guess we aren't as good at predicting how hard the wind will blow, nor how often, as we thought we were.  I wonder what that says about our ability to "predict" climate change, based on the falsified data currently being used in the crappy simulations scientists (being paid for certain results, or depending on certain results to get them tenure) are currently using to make their "predictions."  3) How about hydroelectric power? Really?  Shall we talk about the environmental effects up and down river that those concrete damns have?  Oops.  

And then there are the VEGANS, who think they are saving the planet by not consuming/wearing/using any animal products... who have given not a single consideration to the fact that their "Vegan Leather" and "Vegan Fur" and "Vegan Wool" is all... plastic... nearly all of which is dependent on fossil fuels.  O M G  the vegans are contributing wayyyy more to the destruction of the environment than I am with my fur-trimmed wool sweaters and dead deer boots which I can wear while eating the steak from the deer I shot, and the eggs from the chickens I raise... 

Journalists today are too mathematically stupid and scientifically uninformed to understand the ramifications of the consequences of their asinine headlines predicting the end of the world due to supposedly human-caused global warming, and at this point, everything they say should be regarded as suspect until completely researched by people with no financial interest in the results of their research.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

" On Wednesday, NBC News trumpeted the announcement that it had created a new website where people could anonymously confess their climate change sins. NBC News tweeted, "Blast the AC? Cook a steak once a week? Where do you fall short in preventing climate change? Tell us with Climate Confessions."  https://www.dailywire.com/news/51963/nbc-news-turns-climate-change-real-religion-offers-hank-berrien

"In the name of the Climate, and of the Weather, and of the Holy Changes. My last confession was at least 40 years ago. I have sinned, I have farted. It just came out. In good gastrointestinal conscience, with no ill will. I am sorry for these and all the sins of my farting life."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/7/2019 at 3:07 PM, pipedreams said:

Interesting read...................

Everything you’ve been told about global warming, climate change and carbon dioxide by the mainstream media — and mainstream “science” — is an outright lie. Far from being a dangerous poison, carbon dioxide is a miraculous life-giving nutrient that plants need to thrive.

http://humansarefree.com/2018/11/all-lies-about-global-warming-debunked.html?m=0&utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork&fbclid=IwAR2NB5jcnW8m0VJrAKFn2tRIogzxCYCzLzTZmuM7KtgIhhlVjXPpVmqEX8U

Part of basic science class when I was a kid. Fear mongers preying on the currently uneducated youth.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ricordo said:

" On Wednesday, NBC News trumpeted the announcement that it had created a new website where people could anonymously confess their climate change sins. NBC News tweeted, "Blast the AC? Cook a steak once a week? Where do you fall short in preventing climate change? Tell us with Climate Confessions."  https://www.dailywire.com/news/51963/nbc-news-turns-climate-change-real-religion-offers-hank-berrien

"In the name of the Climate, and of the Weather, and of the Holy Changes. My last confession was at least 40 years ago. I have sinned, I have farted. It just came out. In good gastrointestinal conscience, with no ill will. I am sorry for these and all the sins of my farting life."

When liberals passionately focus in on a perceived problem, they turn it into a religion with the condemnation to hell, for all those who don't rush to get in line and contribute money to the "cause". 

This is BS created by the need to have a cause to worship something, since most vilify organized religion, yet still need something to tell them what to do.  This is their need to counter the spiritual beliefs of others. 

It is mostly created and guided by the hucksters and shysters that find another means to make money, then jump on their band wagon and claim that if you don't believe your a heretic. 

Liberals need to feel wanted and so they sell their souls to get that feeling.  They are not wanted for themselves, they are wanted for their money and votes, but are too ignorant to figure it out.

Shame and self guilt is the basis for making money off liberals that are too insecure to think and act for themselves, so they join the latest pack of lemmings and all run to the cliffs, with the gratification that the con artists guiding them say they are doing the right thing.

They are emotional fools with such fear of everyday life, that they anoint some to lead them to the garden where they will be taken care of, and not have to think for themselves.  The foolish follow the devious and thank them for using them.

• Like 2

Just now, Ricordo said:

As President Biden said---"We choose truth over facts."

Their truth...

From the mouth of Boobs!

Now the headlines on Biden's Presidential campaign are, "Biden's latest Gaffe!".

He is the fool that want's the throne.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 2