An interesting email

I just ordered a couple of grips for an officer 1911 as a gift.

Here is their acknowledgment of the order.

” 

Tim YOU ROCK!

It was just a regular day at our office when suddenly, Marge took a look at the computer and her eyes widened. “We did it,” she exclaimed! “We got an order from Tim!”

Jerem jumped out of his chair and ran over to Marge’s desk. He didn’t even read the entire email – he just saw “Tim” and started screaming in delight! “Holy ****!” Jerem shouted. “This is real! We have an order from Tim”

At that moment Topher from shipping rushed in “Hey, did you guys see this?!” he exclaimed. “Is this for real? Did we really just get an order from Tim?!”

“Yeah, it’s real” said Jerem

“Yep, real.” Said Marge

Hi fives and fist bumps all around. “We Are the Champions” from Queen blared from the speakers (we had it queued up just in case this ever happened) as party poppers and champagne bottles were popped in celebration.

Oh yes, it was a good day!

We at Aztec Tactical are thrilled you’re a customer! Thank you so much for your support and for giving us a reason to cheer today.

Once we’ve finished the party, we’ll get your items packed up and send you tracking info. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at support@aztectactical.com

This has to be the best, out of the box marketing I’ve seen, ever! I’m very impressed.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...