Lunchables Screwed Me

Eric

• Administrators

I've occasionally eaten Lunchables snacks back as far as the nineties. I like the turkey and Swiss ones. Today, for the first time in twenty years, they shorted me a cracker. That last piece of cheese and turkey was just not the same without a cracker under it. I missed the salt the most. Now I am emotionally compromised. There may be lasting damage.

I am considering suing them. Or maybe a nice boycott. I know! I'll suecott the bastards! They are going to pay dearly for that cracker! They messed with the wrong man. I know very tall people.

So, who's with me? Let's spread the lunch meat mayhem!

It's a slow day. Sue me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Viva la revolution!

I got screwed on Friday last week when i removed the plastic packaging on a can of smoked herring.   The can was broken and the contents were fermenting in my hand and released a foul order that was on a Biblical magnitude.   And when i say magnitude....a couple of us have been on scene when a hooker was found at low tide.  We know stank smells.  This....was beyond description.

Quickly i wrapped the can in a plastic grocery bag and ran down the hold as if it was a found live munition ready to blow up.   It was tossed from some distance into a nearby garbage can that became a very special can shortly there after.

Six offices were evacuated and a new policy was mandated by management regarding canned fish.  Not in the building. 

The policy was named after me and is the second time that's happened.

So let's unite as lunch eaters!   Your flawed packaging is shall not prevail! 

Edited by Historian
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Eric said:

I've occasionally eaten Lunchables snacks back as far as the nineties. I like the turkey and Swiss ones. Today, for the first time in twenty years, they shorted me a cracker. That last piece of cheese and turkey was just not the same without a cracker under it. I missed the salt the most. Now I am emotionally compromised. There may be lasting damage.

I am considering suing them. Or maybe a nice boycott. I know! I'll suecott the bastards! They are going to pay dearly for that cracker! They messed with the wrong man. I know very tall people.

It's a slow day. Sue me.

Lighten up, Francis.

• Like 1

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, Historian said:

Viva la revolution!

I got screwed on Friday last week when i removed the plastic packaging on a can of smoked herring.   The can was broken and the contents were fermenting in my hand and released a foul order that was on a Biblical magnitude.   And when i say magnitude....a couple of have been on scene when a hooker was found at low tide.  We know stank smells.  This....was beyond description.

Quickly i wrapped the can in a plastic grocery bag and ran down the hold as if it was a found live munition ready to blow up.   It was tossed from some distance into a nearby garbage can that became a very special can shortly there after.

Six offices were evacuated and a new policy was mandated by management regarding canned fish.  Not in the building. 

The policy was named after me and is the second time that's happened.

So let's unite as lunch eaters!   Your flawed packaging is shall not prevail! 

I thought that stuff was supposed to stink?

1 hour ago, Eric said:

It's a slow day. Sue me.

Are you ok?

fondling a Smith &Wesson usually helps

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Are you ok?

fondling a Smith &Wesson usually helps

I was just sitting here, thinking about that cracker. The thought of someone else eating it is destroying me. I need one of those emotional support animals. I will cook it and eat it. On crackers. Anyone have any crackers? Salty ones?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Eric said:

I was just sitting here, thinking about that cracker. The thought of someone else eating it is destroying me. I need one of those emotional support animals. I will cook it and eat it. On crackers. Anyone have any crackers? Salty ones?

I grew up on Saltines and a Peanut Butter

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Eric said:

Get some Sailor Boy Pilot Crackers off Amazon.

Never tried them, but am curious.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric said:

It's a slow day. Sue me.

There 'ought to be a law!  If you can make "denigrate" a naughty word, you can have a law requiring crackers!

• Like 1

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, janice6 said:

There 'ought to be a law!  If you can make "denigrate" a naughty word, you can have a law requiring crackers!

Isn't it funny that you used denigrate and crackers in the same sentence and no racism was intended?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Huaco Kid said:

The cracker probably fell out when the girl was making a video of herself carefully opening the package,  licking everything,  and putting it back on the shelf.

No one likes you. We had a meeting yesterday. There were beverages and a small cake.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

The cracker probably fell out when the girl was making a video of herself carefully opening the package,  licking everything,  and putting it back on the shelf.

So what!  You might not believe what I have eaten. 

One of my neighbors exclaimed that she wouldn't let a dog lick her, cause she knew where his tongue has been.  She turned red when I said, "You're married, aren't you?".

• Haha 1