FMNN, Florida Man News Network.

Silentpoet

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Silentpoet said:

From the article:

"...She said parents need to realize that there is a window into their homes during remote learning...."

Academia  needs to learn that, although you may see into my home, it does not give you the right to mandate how I live my life and that of my children, or what I do within my own domicile. 

You may disagree with my methods, but you have no legal right to mandate changes for me and my family!

The school and it's personnel do not have the right to tell me how to conduct myself or anyone else within my personal property, anymore that I have a right to change the school's administration just because I don't like some of the individuals!

Teachers have to learn to do their best at their job, which is teaching children how to find answers. 

Teachers have no right to judgement on how my family and I conduct our lives within our personal domain.

Teachers that believe they are gifted enough to control the child's family and environment out side of the school property are petty tyrants and the least suited for their job!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...