6 Year Old Snitch

Maser

I remember breaking a glass when daughter number three was about that age.

me; don’t tell anybody about this ok?

her; I won’t Daddy, I’ll just tell Mommy

me; no honey, don’t tell anybody at all

her; I won’t, just Mommy

she told Mommy

• Haha 2

Obviously the kid has learned that a) he should call the cops for every little thing, even on his family, rather than talking to any other adult first, and b) that 911 is for bullshit non-emergency, no-one-is-in-danger calls.  And we all know he learned this in public school.  And his dad is beta-man.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Maser said:

I don't even have to say anything because the majority of the comments on this vid reflect my exact opinion!

Thank your schools and government for teaching children what is "right".

Remember how the Nazi's conditioned   children to report their parents.

"...Neighbours. Friends. Even your closest loved ones. In Stalin's Russia, everyone was an informer. And as a chilling new book reveals, one word from a resentful child was enough to send you to the firing squad....", https://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnists/article-483230/Traitors-family-Stalins-informers.html

Every attempt to overtake a legitimate government and give it to tyrants, first conscripts the children.  Is it happening here?

• Like 6

Ja voll! This child will make a wonderful member of the NeoNazi Youth Party!!! He exemplifies the virtue of absolute fidelity to the state without petty allusions of loyalty to family or friends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So let the kid buy his own cell phone from here on.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank your schools and government for teaching children what is "right".
Remember how the Nazi's conditioned   children to report their parents.
"...Neighbours. Friends. Even your closest loved ones. In Stalin's Russia, everyone was an informer. And as a chilling new book reveals, one word from a resentful child was enough to send you to the firing squad....", https://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnists/article-483230/Traitors-family-Stalins-informers.html

Every attempt to overtake a legitimate government and give it to tyrants, first conscripts the children.  Is it happening here?

You ask a rhetorical question. Public education from K through 12 and well into college is dominated by products of Departments of Education, which were infiltrated at least two generations ago.

When a college brags about the diversity of its faculty ask them what percentage are conservatives.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i`ve been threatening to put my nieces and nephews in a Dumpster for several years now,i`ve even shown them several Dumpster options available.

to the point that they warned the younger ones on most occasions before i had to.

when any of them were young they knew the answer to "what do snitches get?"

• Haha 1