Hot for her age

Silentpoet

aged well ,,  most people who have cosmetic surgery  thru the years  looks like their faces are sliding off .  that donatella woman  scares the hell out of me to just see her . lol

ps im not sayng she had work done but 90% of hollywood do 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ASH said:

aged well ,,  most people who have cosmetic surgery  thru the years  looks like their faces are sliding off .  that donatella woman  scares the hell out of me to just see her . lol

ps im not sayng she had work done but 90% of hollywood do 

I wish there was a way to down vote your post for making my morbid curiosity get the best of me and used Google Image search to remind myself of what that thing looks like now. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On August 17, 2019 at 7:52 PM, Maser said:

I wish there was a way to down vote your post for making my morbid curiosity get the best of me and used Google Image search to remind myself of what that thing looks like now. ?

Just google the salt vampire from the original Star Trek series. Probably less nightmare inducing.

-Pat

• Like 1

Maybe these plastic faced freaks who look like Donnatella are actually onto something.  Maybe the #MeToo crowd can adopt that look.  Seriously, would any horney guy wanna sexually harass something that looks like this?

ad_150997335-e1415286529608.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

It is frightening to see what women think beautiful is, to themselves.

We see an exaggeration of everything perceived as a flaw, and then they try to compensate by exaggerating everything they think is a virtue.

The result is something that they believe is an improvement, when what they looked like naturally was so much better.  Vanity distorts reality, unfortunately.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, janice6 said:

It is frightening to see what women think beautiful is, to themselves.

We see an exaggeration of everything perceived as a flaw, and then they try to compensate by exaggerating everything they think is a virtue.

The result is something that they believe is an improvement, when what they looked like naturally was so much better.  Vanity distorts reality, unfortunately.

My opinion....they went for it. 

It didn't work.

Now they must double down to hide the whoopsie.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
15 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

I don't know,  if you're willing to pay me $17,000,  I'll stick needles in your face.

bb.jpg.da953bbff27c41c283ac56c764aedb26.jpg

Really? Guys, this is pretty obviously Photoshopped. So is the other one posted above. This is the Internet, boys and girls. Doubt everything and verify. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Eric said:

Really? Guys, this is pretty obviously Photoshopped. So is the other one posted above. This is the Internet, boys and girls. Doubt everything and verify. 

But Photoshop enhances the experience!  :D

aoc-bigger-teeth.jpg

Edited by Maser
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1