Jeffrey Epstein found dead in Manhattan jail cell

TBO

"If he really had insider info on so many powerful people......why was he arrested and in jail "

They were afraid he would rat them out and it was their second choice of good places to take him out. They couldn't get him to go to Dallas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dric902 said:

I saw on Gab this morning that Epstein was an Israeli citizen and member of Mossad who was an agent using his money and influence to “get info” on powerful people in order to blackmail the US into backing anything Israel does.

That's good too!

• Like 1

He’s not dead!!!!,

I saw it today, with all that money and influence, secret info, short hair grip on so many powerful Illuminati/Bilderburger members he could easily have faked the death and living on his island with a bunch of teen girls.

Edited by Dric902
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Dric902 said:

He’s not dead!!!!,

I saw it today, with all that money and influence, secret info, short hair grip on so many powerful Illuminati/Bilderburger members he could easily have faked the death and living on his island with a bunch of teen girls.

Death emulates life.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mike said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/jeffrey-epstein-death-warden-and-2-guards-at-jail-are-removed/ar-AAFKO2X?ocid=spartanntp

Warden and 2 guards are removed.

I wonder how long it will be before they are living like lottery winners?

The whole bunch should be gone. From the top all the way down to the FNG.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Paul53 said:

Wow, that didn't take long at all. Who won the pool? How many times did he stab himself in the back?

My father worked as a Deputy Sheriff in Cook County, Chicago during prohibition.  One of his lessons on Incredulity, was a story he claimed that he read in the newspaper telling of the man that committed suicide, by shooting himself in the head three times with a bolt action rifle.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8)

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, janice6 said:

My father worked as a Deputy Sheriff in Cook County, Chicago during prohibition.  One of his lessons on Incredulity, was a story he claimed that he read in the newspaper telling of the man that committed suicide, by shooting himself in the head three times with a bolt action rifle.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8)

Shakespeare was a hack. :biggrin:

• Haha 2