Don't Go To a Wealthy Mall

Moshe

Going to a wealthy mall makes me want to go buy up as much rural property as much as possible as a buffer zone.  If the exemplars I saw are the future, then acting like a homosexual male is the future.  It has gone far, far beyond metro, and full blown acting like a bitchy homosexual.  I guess that just means more tail for the guys who behave like actual males in the future.  My wife is still happy she has a masculine husband after that mess today.  My son opted to stay home, in that regard, I think he had the better end of the deal then what I just witnessed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Moshe said:

Going to a wealthy mall makes me want to go buy up as much rural property as much as possible as a buffer zone.  If the exemplars I saw are the future, then acting like a homosexual male is the future.  It has gone far, far beyond metro, and full blown acting like a bitchy homosexual.  I guess that just means more tail for the guys who behave like actual males in the future.  My wife is still happy she has a masculine husband after that mess today.  My son opted to stay home, in that regard, I think he had the better end of the deal then what I just witnessed.

Seeing more and more men wanting to emulate women, makes me pleased that I gave my Grand Daughter a pistol.

She won't be able to depend on them for her defense, so now it's her responsibility.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, janice6 said:

Seeing more and more men wanting to emulate women, makes me pleased that I gave my Grand Daughter a pistol.

She won't be able to depend on them for her defense, so now it's her responsibility.

Yes, it is very, very disturbing.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Moshe said:

but did you go to Camp Snoopy while you were there?

Thinking back, I can't recall ever being very happy with the whole mall experience. With a few notable exceptions, all I've seen has been overpriced merchandise being sold by effete merchandisers who had no respect for their clientele or coworkers. Online has killed the malls for good reason.

• Like 2

The man is rather depressing.  The air is thick and not ventilated.  It seems a bit of a mess.   I'd rather shop, when i can, at a small privately owned store.

As for the issues with men.   I'm rather glad my wife doesn't need me all the time.   And i paid a LOT of money to have her well trained (kinda like teaching her to drive, you might not want to do it yourself) by excellent instructors.   She runs her little wheel gun like a scalded cat furthermore...she can shoot, move and communicate just fine.  We work on that.

You have a lot more to worry about if there are two of us facing a problem.

Meanwhile:

"When you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she’s dating a *****," General Mattis.

There's some crossover into the civilian world.

Edited by Historian
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Historian said:

The man is rather depressing.  The air is thick and not ventilated.  It seems a bit of a mess.   I'd rather shop, when i can, at a small privately owned store.

As for the issues with men.   I'm rather glad my wife doesn't need me all the time.   And i paid a LOT of money to have her well trained (kinda like teaching her to drive, you might not want to do it yourself) by excellent instructors.   She runs her little wheel gun like a scalded cat furthermore...she can shoot, move and communicate just fine.  We work on that.

You have a lot more to worry about if there are two of us facing a problem.

Meanwhile:

"When you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she’s dating a *****," General Mattis.

There's some crossover into the civilian world.

Over at that place small and private are not an option.  Especially on tax free weekend.  This is the kind of place where the only two elevators were human glass fish bowls.  I can't remember where all the teen clothes places we went.  I am a simple guy, and I don't need fashioned named anything.  The closet I get to a major brand name is 5.11, because I would rather be comfortable than one of these fashion snobs.  The only police presence I noticed the Apple Store.  The first guy was impressive.  But, he was in ERT (SWAT) for the local Sherriff for whatever county they hide the Woodlands in.  He was in shape, obviously, and was wearing his raid gear, and drop leg holster, which you have to do with that kind outer body armor.  The next guy, I am not sure where he was from, but he sat on a stool drinking a foundation drink, and playing with his phone.  At that point I was paying more attention to my surroundings than him.  I thought maybe goth had died out?  I guess not given one of the apple store employees.  Black hair dyed I don't know, fish hoots in her face, tatted out with goth tats on her arm, makeup to look make her look, well, dead.  I guess that is a goth thing too.  Tattooed around the neck with some latticework.  I also notice a new trend of men my age and younger and that was to sleeve one arm or both in tattoos.  I can't see that lending itself to employment.  But, I suppose if you are wealthy enough to buy one of the imported cars displayed in the mall for your kid,  you probably aren't much worried about a job.

Edited by Moshe

25 years ago, when my husband or I started contemplating having kids, the one who was not contemplating this would take the contemplater to the mall.  The children/teens there would immediate kill whatever thoughts of procreation either of us was having.  Nowadays, going to the mall doesn't just kill thoughts of reproducing, it kills the libido entirely.

(Eventually, we stopped going to mall, and now we have two teens... who refuse to shop at the mall, thankfully).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

25 years ago, when my husband or I started contemplating having kids, the one who was not contemplating this would take the contemplater to the mall.  The children/teens there would immediate kill whatever thoughts of procreation either of us was having.  Nowadays, going to the mall doesn't just kill thoughts of reproducing, it kills the libido entirely.

(Eventually, we stopped going to mall, and now we have two teens... who refuse to shop at the mall, thankfully).

I have two teenagers.  One who is not interested in the cool factor (my son), and my daughter who is the opposite.

We walked into a furniture store at the Scottsdale Fashion center. Very affluent. The furniture was gaudy as hell. Lots of white, mirrors, glass, and steel. Nothing warm and desirable.

I hate this new trend in furniture. It's that look or "mid-century" 1950s revival. I want a nice warm couch.
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, UnifiedFieldTheory said:

Everything seems to really upset you.  Aren't you ever happy about anything?  Or do you just choose to be miserable and bitch up and down a storm about, well, everything?

I mean, god damn, I'm a woman and I don't whine and complain half as much as you do.

So, you chimed in because you have one of these girl-boys?  I was making a general observation.  But, it seems like you have you're own issues.

• Like 1

Mrs. BK and I went to the mall a couple of weeks ago. It had been several years between trips there.

This last time maybe one store in 10 was open (this was 11am on a Saturday), the rest dark and empty.

It was depressing as hell, almost post-apocalyptic.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

This is why I only go to poor malls. There may be meth heads and the occasional shooting but none of the homos being fashionable. Just Wranglers, New Balance sneakers, and clearance sales as far as the eye can see. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Moshe said:

So, you chimed in because you have one of these girl-boys?  I was making a general observation.  But, it seems like you have you're own issues.

Nah, I chimed in because all you do is bitch and moan about the world at large while simultaneously holding them up to the standards of the shining beacon of your own perfection.

It gets old.  Don't forget instantly attack anyone who disagrees with or crosses you, since that's par for the course too.

Oh, and it's *your.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SigMan said:

This is why I only go to poor malls. There may be meth heads and the occasional shooting but none of the homos being fashionable. Just Wranglers, New Balance sneakers, and clearance sales as far as the eye can see. 

Don't forget mullets, missing teeth, and hanging beer bellies clad in wife beaters straining at the seams, along with generous buttcrack on display.

You know, all the things that are easy on the eyes and utterly inoffensive to the culturally bereft and personally insecure.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, UnifiedFieldTheory said:

Nah, I chimed in because all you do is bitch and moan about the world at large while simultaneously holding them up to the standards of the shining beacon of your own perfection.

It gets old.  Don't forget instantly attack anyone who disagrees with or crosses you, since that's par for the course too.

Oh, and it's *your.

You are the attacker.  I had an opinion.  You are on attack mode: