teaching kids about dairy

ASH

Just last week, a coworker was complaining about how full her udders were at the end of a 12 hour shift. I raised my hand, as though I had something to say.

The look she shot me made me realize the folly of my ways, and that I really didn't have anything to say, after all.

But yeah, I would. Totally.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Zonny said:

Just the strange photo quality or reproduction (enlargement) quality. Is it just MY computer? 

Made my head spin.

No!  The quality is crap and it appears to have been taken from a low resolution camera.  

Either that or some attempt was made to kill the resolution on purpose.

At any rate, it does display either a pitcher taker's ineptitude, or a thoroughly planned  embarrassment at the teacher's expense.

Just now, Zonny said:

You were hoping?  :)

I have said before,  "I'm a man and I can change, if I have to!".

I'm not saying:  "...Hope is an optimistic state of mind that is based on an expectation of positive outcomes with respect to events and circumstances in one's life or the world at large....", https://duckduckgo.com/?q=hope+is+the&atb=v109-7__&ia=web

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, janice6 said:

I have said before,  "I'm a man and I can change, if I have to!".

I'm not saying:  "...Hope is an optimistic state of mind that is based on an expectation of positive outcomes with respect to events and circumstances in one's life or the world at large....", https://duckduckgo.com/?q=hope+is+the&atb=v109-7__&ia=web

Hope you have a good evening!