What Is Middle Age

Mrs Glockrunner

Do you know what it's like being over 40?  It's like being a day-old helium balloon.  You're not in the sky anymore -- and you're not quite on the floor.

Middle age is when you recognize the classic rock songs that have been turned into elevator music.

Middle age:  When you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy.

My body is like an old car.  Every time I sneeze, cough, or sputter, either my radiator leaks or my exhaust backfires.

Being over 40 is like the movie, 'Speed', but you can't drop below 600 mg of ibuprofen in your system.
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Mrs Glockrunner said:
Do you know what it's like being over 40?  It's like being a day-old helium balloon.  You're not in the sky anymore -- and you're not quite on the floor.

Middle age is when you recognize the classic rock songs that have been turned into elevator music.

Middle age:  When you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy.

My body is like an old car.  Every time I sneeze, cough, or sputter, either my radiator leaks or my exhaust backfires.

Being over 40 is like the movie, 'Speed', but you can't drop below 600 mg of ibuprofen in your system.

For me, middle age began when I started looking backward to the past, more than I looked forward to the future.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1