Irish People Try Videos

Eric

8 hours ago, Eric said:

She is simply outstanding. Watch her in that Death Nut challenge video. Nothing phases her.

I frequently heard her say “It’s going to be all right” to her partner and very clear eyed throughout drinking videos; no sluggish movement.  Could probably drink 99% of people under table (that might be low).

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Eric said:

Dermot REALLY doesn’t like peanut butter. So naturally they include him in every video that has something with peanut butter in it.:biggrin:

I bought some Peanut Butter Oreos. Dermot is missing out. I do agree that they F up your teeth. Had to get the powerwasher out. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Great find, Eric.  I just watched a bunch of them and subbed.  Love Ciara, but wouldn't want to engage in a drinking contest with her unless she was pounding about five for every one I had.  Nothing alcohol-wise seems to faze her.  Girl must have a bionic liver!  Dermot looks like a cool guy, too.  Fun bunch, at least from the boozing ones I've seen so far.

-Pat

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Cubdriver said:

In the exchange beginning at about 4:46, the reaction of Justine, the girl in black on the right, is awesome!  :anim_rofl2::anim_rofl2::anim_rofl2:

-Pat

I kind of liked her partner’s idea of using an ice skate for a knife. :biggrin:

• Haha 1

• Administrators
8 hours ago, G19Tony said:

I bought some Peanut Butter Oreos. Dermot is missing out. I do agree that they F up your teeth. Had to get the powerwasher out. 

They sandbag him with peanut butter-flavored stuff fairly regularly. His reaction is always entertaining.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/26/2019 at 10:34 PM, Eric said:

She is simply outstanding. Watch her in that Death Nut challenge video. Nothing phases her.

"I give it a solid 3 for effort. . .but its just wrong."

LOL, I just about spit out my drink when she said that.

-steve

Edited by sas-PM9
  • Thanks 1

On 8/22/2019 at 1:46 PM, tadbart said:

Great thread! Not sure how I missed it before. I wanna go have a night out in Dublin with these folks! Ciara can drive.

Yea. I take back my earlier disparaging comment. I'd love a night out with these cats. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 9:02 PM, G19Tony said:

Yea. I take back my earlier disparaging comment. I'd love a night out with these cats. 

Next time we hang out, we'll get into some shenanigans. Miss ya, man! I sure hope it works out to see you again in December.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...