strange things pets do

ASH

ok we 2 huas  and hua/rat terrier mix  and 2 cats 

weird things they do 

we have pee pads  in the  mud room   ,dogs wont use them  cats do , then they ball them up nightly , dogs go out in the fence and they pee and poop right beside

litter box .  good thing it hardwood sealed floors 

then the small hua  bout 4 pounds humps the remote control to cable  ,  now we got 5 tv's in house  and remotes everywhere  but its that one special one 

then one of cats is clingy as hell , when my youngest daughter comes to stay   it hides in closet and will not come til shes gone .

oh and this is miley sleeping at night ,the same way everytime .  

you ?

m.jpg

Edited by ASH
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ASH said:

ok we 2 huas  and hua/rat terrier mix  and 2 cats 

weird things they do 

we have pee pads  in the  mud room   ,dogs wont use them  cats do , then they ball them up nightly , dogs go out in the fence and they pee and poop right beside

litter box .  good thing it hardwood sealed floors 

then the small hua  bout 4 pounds humps the remote control to cable  ,  now we got 5 tv's in house  and remotes everywhere  but its that one special one 

then one of cats is clingy as hell , when my youngest daughter comes to stay   it hides in closet and will not come til shes gone .

oh and this is miley sleeping at night ,the same way everytime .  

you ?

m.jpg

I tend to sleep on my side.

Thanks for asking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

i sleep on my side with one arm under pillow   but have to have a box fan running , i got have noise ,  a quiet room freaks me out 

even on vacations the fan comes along  , except when beach camping  on the island  , there is enough wind to wisp the tent fly to give off 

enough noise  .  i told her i was gonna but a battery fan  to take lol

Edited by ASH
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I had a cat who was just as picky as I am when it comes to steak.  When I would cut her a strip from my plate she wouldn't eat it unless it was from a filet mignon and was extra rare.  My little brother had a cat who actually didn't like fish.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, janice6 said:

It is most fascinating watching a "critter", that want's to play with you, grab something it knows you want and runs with it to make you play chase with them.  They are just too cute to be mad at.

For reasons i won't go into...i'm kind of surprised the bra doesn't act like a parachute on a drag racer.  The wife...has large...tracts of land....so to speak.

Edited by Historian
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Historian said:

For reasons i won't go into...i'm kind of surprised the bra doesn't act like a parachute on a drag racer.  The wife...has large...tracks of land....so to speak.

Not to be outdone, mine too.

my lil buddy will not eat his food unless he parades around with a toy first.

he will watch me bring the cup to his bowl,pour it in loudly.

he will watch with intensity when i squirt the Salmon oil into the bowl.

he will then jump down and grab a toy and parade and parade until he finally gets near his bowl then looks for me to be sure i`m watching him eat.

if no toy is readily available he will grab the nearest shoe and use that.

if i walk away and leave the room he will sit and wait for me to return before he parades.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, holyjohnson said:

my lil buddy will not eat his food unless he parades around with a toy first.

he will watch me bring the cup to his bowl,pour it in loudly.

he will watch with intensity when i squirt the Salmon oil into the bowl.

he will then jump down and grab a toy and parade and parade until he finally gets near his bowl then looks for me to be sure i`m watching him eat.

if no toy is readily available he will grab the nearest shoe and use that.

if i walk away and leave the room he will sit and wait for me to return before he parades.

My chow does something similar. We peruse thrift stores and buy large stuffed animals with which he performs his "manly" duty. Often times the victims are larger than he is. When the urge strikes him, he'll grab his betrothed from the corner and drag into the middle of the room before performing his act. If we leave the room, he'll drag it to wherever we move to. I'm not sure where he gets his exhibitionist streak from...

IMG_20180220_131637460.jpg

IMG_00000036.jpg

Edited by KWalrad
Why not?
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, KWalrad said:

My chow does something similar. We peruse thrift stores and buy large stuffed animals with which he performs his "manly" duty. Often times the victims are larger than he is. When the urge strikes him, he'll grab his betrothed from the corner and drag into the middle of the room before performing his act. If we leave the room, he'll drag it to wherever we move to. I'm not sure where he gets his exhibitionist streak from...

IMG_20180220_131637460.jpg

IMG_00000036.jpg

our last dog was a Pitbull and he used to sleep on this thick heavy duty comforter in his crate.

from time to time he`d drag the comforter out of his crate and into the middle of the living room and wrestle it loudly into a ball and then mount it and give that comforter what-for.

all the while staring directly into your eyes and growling and biting and thrashing.

btw your running low on Werther`s

• Like 1