Best product name ever

Silentpoet

37 minutes ago, Silentpoet said:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/healthcare/fda-warns-big-penis-stimulant-has-hidden-drug-ingredient

From the standpoint of engaging your customer's interest/marketing this is the best most simple product name ever.

USABigPenis12pillsboxYellowSexPillsLongerHarderPenisEnlargement_beacdc81-5371-4689-bf68-181dd5845879.Jpg

So, according to the article, this product obviously should be marketed as a replacement for blood pressure medications since they both seem to lower the blood pressure, but one simply moves the blood to a more advantageous appendage in the course of it's function.

This is the proverbial, "kill two birds with one stone" medication.  You decrease the threat of high blood pressure in the brain, and place the high pressure blood where it will do the most good.

I don't see this as another medication  with adverse side effects, as much as a simple case of mislabeling a productive pharmaceutical.

• Like 1

The homely nurse walked out of the patient's room and went straight over to her blond nurse friend and said " You will never believe what I just saw;  the patient in room 201 has " Swan " tattooed on his penis . " 

Her friend said " I've got to see that " and hurried down the hall to Room 201.

An hour later the two friends pass in the hallway and the first one asks if she saw it.

Yeah , the blonde said, but it's not Swan;

It's Saskatchewan

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, willie-pete said:

The homely nurse walked out of the patient's room and went straight over to her blond nurse friend and said " You will never believe what I just saw;  the patient in room 201 has " Swan " tattooed on his penis . " 

Her friend said " I've got to see that " and hurried down the hall to Room 201.

An hour later the two friends pass in the hallway and the first one asks if she saw it.

Yeah , the blonde said, but it's not Swan;

It's Saskatchewan

I once actually had to drug screen a guy who had SS lightning bolts tattooed on his penis.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Last week I took the dog out for a walk, and shoved the roll of "dog bags" down my front jeans pocket.
Forgot to take it out, didn't really think much of it. Went to dentist a few hours later, and was probably reclined in that chair for a good hour with that roll making a distinctive lump in the front of my jeans. Doh.

Remember going to a concert, maybe of Tom Jones, back when such concerts were held in auditoriums rather than football/baseball arenas. One of his jokes had to do with putting a roll of socks in his pocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1