Brain Tumor Update

GlocknSpiehl

So, I'm in San Diego now. I have four meetings tomorrow with the various members of the surgical team, as well as the Rehab group. My anxiety is up a little... :countingsheep:

They moved my surgery up a little: I know have to report to ICU by 0500 Tuesday morning, with surgery to commence at 0700 PDT. Should be done around Noon or so with the surgery. 

Thanks all for the laughs and see you in a few days, D.V.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Just a quick note:

When your wife asks: “What happens if there’s an earthquake while they’re operating inside your head?”

The correct answer is NOT, “Scrambled eggs.” ROTFL

The night on the sofa was worth it...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

Our thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery and a full, speedy recovery. Laughter is the best medicine, so as you face this hurdle, may you and your surgical team have a little peace (piece) of mind.

Reach out as soon as you're able and let us know how it all went.

And now, how about a little brain salad surgery;

Godspeed and best wishes!

See you on the other side.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Had several surgeries on my legs. Surgeon always writes yes and no on my legs so when I'm zonked he'll get the correct leg. So make sure they mark.....................................never mind.

Wishing you all the best.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, GlocknSpiehl said:

So, I'm in San Diego now. I have four meetings tomorrow with the various members of the surgical team, as well as the Rehab group. My anxiety is up a little... :countingsheep:

They moved my surgery up a little: I know have to report to ICU by 0500 Tuesday morning, with surgery to commence at 0700 PDT. Should be done around Noon or so with the surgery. 

Thanks all for the laughs and see you in a few days, D.V.

Is the surgeon southern?

All that said, prayers for a good outcome.  Hopefully they do a good job "Rootin' around in there with a stick," 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

Looking forward to positive after surgery news. But just in case, can I have your guns?

Probably a little late to be asking that now.

On the other hand, if it doesn't go perfectly, it might not be that hard to convince him that he agreed to something like that, just depends on level of scrambled everything ends up.

• Like 2