DrB

How Hot is it Where You Are

Temps dropped into the 80s, and it's (gasp!) actually sprinkling a light rain. In July! Inconceivable!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

98 today again 105 index.  We need rain badly some of my farm friends gonna lose money big time on tobacco irrigation ponds way to low to use. The suck factor all around us for 3days got good rain storms

• Sad 1

Perfect weather for the perfect time.  At least in my state. 😁

20190722_162042.jpg

• Like 1

I tooled around SA and didn't get burned.  Face is more ruddy, and my forearms too.  No burns.

LOL! Partly sunny huh?

20190728_160828.jpg

Edited by Maser
  • Sad 1

Forecast 90° high with 90% >> 50% humidity and a 600° process at the jobsite.

And I have to bundle-up so I don't incinerate.

No country for old men.

• Like 1

Pleasantly hot.  At least for me.  Humidity and barometric pressure are my enemies but a warm day is not.

• Like 1

Finally in the 80ties. Got much needed long soaking rain last night gauge shows over inch. Drizzle here now but we need more rain. We had hottest July without rain in many years

• Sad 1

We've now been declared pre-drought conditions. The farmers couldn't plant in the spring due to too much rain. The rain stopped a month ago just as the 90+ temps took over. Now there's no plants to dry out.

Ironically hypocritical weather with just a hint of racism and sarcasm and a kick in the privates, I must say.

What does all of this even mean? 

Life is over as we know it. We can't go on. We'll never see the end of days in 12 years. More like 12 minutes. Good bye cruel world. You were so unfair. 

..........I feel better now. Carry on. :af:

On 8/3/2019 at 8:58 AM, Bish1309 said:

We've now been declared pre-drought conditions. The farmers couldn't plant in the spring due to too much rain. The rain stopped a month ago just as the 90+ temps took over. Now there's no plants to dry out.

Ironically hypocritical weather with just a hint of racism and sarcasm and a kick in the privates, I must say.

What does all of this even mean? 

Life is over as we know it. We can't go on. We'll never see the end of days in 12 years. More like 12 minutes. Good bye cruel world. You were so unfair. 

..........I feel better now. Carry on. :af:

Officially in a drought here in S.C. Alaska also. Way behind on rain. Now the winds are kicking up and the Swan Lake Fire has jumped the Sterling highway. Evacuations in order. Highway closed.

• Like 1

81 in Maine with 74% humidity. The humididity is what kills me. 104 with 4% humidity is sooo comfy.