How Hot is it Where You Are

DrB

We've now been declared pre-drought conditions. The farmers couldn't plant in the spring due to too much rain. The rain stopped a month ago just as the 90+ temps took over. Now there's no plants to dry out.

Ironically hypocritical weather with just a hint of racism and sarcasm and a kick in the privates, I must say.

What does all of this even mean? 

Life is over as we know it. We can't go on. We'll never see the end of days in 12 years. More like 12 minutes. Good bye cruel world. You were so unfair. 

..........I feel better now. Carry on. :af:

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/3/2019 at 8:58 AM, Bish1309 said:

We've now been declared pre-drought conditions. The farmers couldn't plant in the spring due to too much rain. The rain stopped a month ago just as the 90+ temps took over. Now there's no plants to dry out.

Ironically hypocritical weather with just a hint of racism and sarcasm and a kick in the privates, I must say.

What does all of this even mean? 

Life is over as we know it. We can't go on. We'll never see the end of days in 12 years. More like 12 minutes. Good bye cruel world. You were so unfair. 

..........I feel better now. Carry on. :af:

Officially in a drought here in S.C. Alaska also. Way behind on rain. Now the winds are kicking up and the Swan Lake Fire has jumped the Sterling highway. Evacuations in order. Highway closed.

• Like 1