How Hot is it Where You Are

DrB

Today we awoke to storms and when they cleared our temperature plummeted to the 70's complicated by low humidity.  The forecast for the coming week is saying that we will have to survive pleasant temperatures with comfortable dewpoints.  God help us all.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

67 degrees at 9:20 AM Expected high of 89. Summers are mild here in Eastern Washington. Hot weather is predicted for next week but it won't last long and humidity is low.

I couldn't stand to live in a hot climate. I lived in Los Angeles for many years and I hated the summers unless I could spend the day at the beach. When my Dad retired my parents would spend their summers in Colorado near Colorado Springs and their winters in L.A.

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, tous said:

You let your fuel supply fall below half of a tank?  :Alex:

Meh. It’s my throw away car. I use it to drive back and forth to my PD.  If someone bothers it no big loss. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Rabbi said:

Meh. It’s my throw away car. I use it to drive back and forth to my PD.  If someone bothers it no big loss. 

Be prepared.

You never know when you'll need the gasoline.

And why are we taking pictures with our phone when we're driving the vehicle?

I'm telling Police Cat.

:biggrin:

My late wife was firm believer in the concept that when the fuel gauge read empty, she still had a week's worth of driving available.

About the fourth time I had to bring the gas can, I swiped her car and filled it up when required.

I think it was a conspiracy.

Edited by tous
  • Haha 3

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, Walt Longmire said:

And the low tire light is illuminated.

That thing has been on (broken) for a long time.  The Service Engine light is also always on.   I wonder why *those* lights never go out?.....

For PERSEC I am not going to tell folks what it is, but it has police lights on it and is a really funny/odd car to have police lights.  (all hidden strobes)   I am having lunch again with TXOMFS on Friday, perhaps I will drive it.  He can report back with some version of "Yeah, that is pretty funny/odd." 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

98 today again 105 index.  We need rain badly some of my farm friends gonna lose money big time on tobacco irrigation ponds way to low to use. The suck factor all around us for 3days got good rain storms

• Sad 1