How Hot is it Where You Are

DrB

Getting up to the mid to upper 90's here in Southeast Wisconsin with Heat Indexes exceeding 100.  We're not used that heat and humidity here.  

I may be spending those days in the reloading room a.k.a the basement.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

98  heat index 105     humidity   200%

my wife got grand kid a pool today   about 10 feet  i told here before she ordered it , i dont do pools   so dont ask , i sat under the tree watching  , i told her you are not gonna get it right  . and it was blazing ,  put tarp down  and playground sand  one side bout to fold lol .  im now in dog house but i held my own .  thats one thing i will not do is pool stuff period

• Like 1

we are 95 to 98  for next 3 days   then goes sown to 88   it says   but it never works like that 

like we have weather alerts  beep our phones and text  our phone , it said strong storms with hail  winds  up to 250 mph  i had my wife see it . im like 

well if hits 250  we are all gone roflmao, we need rain badly ,  storms this week  have went around us like 5 times . my creek is a trickle now  and we raccoons drinking out 

of a big tin bucket . i have to fill it daily  saw some deer using it as well

• Sad 1

On 7/14/2019 at 9:21 PM, janice6 said:

Our 92 degree heat today is being mitigated by severe thunderstorms this evening.  They will arrive in a few minutes so I wait in wild anticipation.

You just know the dog will want to go potty outside as soon a s the worst of the storm arrives.

That has to be terrible, as air conditioning is rare up there.

• Like 1

Well with the heat wave hitting the Midwest this weekend, we hit 96 here with high tropical humidity. Tomorrow is going to be even hotter.  I can't wait.  This makes up for the sub zero winters we get sometimes.

Dave..

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Rabbi said:

This was Tuesday.  Hell is trying to annex Texas but is worried it might be too hot. 

92E504F9-067E-4577-A2D6-B56ABAFD4ADB.thumb.jpeg.0580a9e501971d481aa01cc1399309a5.jpeg

Mine had you beat all week.  Fortunately, I don't burn my face or arms.  It was like that, plus the "feels" like humidity.

• Sad 1