Probably Should Remember My Wife Is Lefthanded

Moshe

So, my wife's SIG AR is ambidextrous.  I looked was going optic maintenance, finger off the trigger.  I keep rifles and shotguns on hot stand by.  Meaning, a full mag, nothing in the chamber until it is time for it to be hot for one reason or another.  So, checking out the optic, dust, since she hasn't used it awhile, battery life.  She is left handed right eye dominant, thus the red dot.  Finger always off the trigger, I grip on the left side and check the optic.  In the future, unless I want 30 rounds of Magpul mag on my foot, I should remember my AR is a Colt and set up a lot differently.

• Like 2

My youngest daughter is a lefty.  She wanted a S&W 642, but mostly just a J frame.  I bought her one and she never warmed up the right hand model revolver.  I got her a Charter Arms J frame "Lefty" model and she loves it.

She has learned to shoot her 1911 with both eyes open.  I can only do that with red dots.  She has a lot of innate natural talent.  Too bad she doesn't appreciate firearms as much as I do.  She views them as an annoying thing that she has to dr4ss around because today's society is running headlong in sheol.

• Like 2