States with the Most UFO Sightings

Ricordo

I was listening to "Red-Eye Radio", (you know,  that station that's the only one you can get in the middle of the night,  while traveling through middle America), and some dude called in and earnestly rambled on, in great detail, the most mysterious sighting.  About how the lights appeared and lined up,  and moved in deliberate synchronicity,  then slowly disappeared one at a time.  He let them know that it was proof of the government lying to us,  and how it changed his life and now he spends 100% of his time studying alien life and preparing for the inevitable contact.  He often goes back to the same place,  waiting for more.

But, his description sounded exactly like chinese lanterns.

he spends 100% of his time studying alien life and preparing for the inevitable contact

I would let him in on this top secret that is not anymore. Ballistol.

In humans, it improves skin complexion and also serves as an antiseptic. https://www.ballistol-shop.de/Koerperpflege/Ballistol-Universal-Oel_B_S_40_221.html

Just one drop is highly toxic to extraterrestrials. Spray them in the face. But if they have developed an immunity to it, it will really piss them off. They might even take it personally.

EDIT: I posted the link in German to keep it from them. For some reason, ET still can't handle the German language. 

Edited by Ricordo
Was ist los?

3 hours ago, Ricordo said:

Because if you see one UFO, you've not seen them all...

https://www.satelliteinternet.com/resources/states-with-the-most-ufo-sightings/

The warmer months seem to be the best to spot one. Why?

The heated atmosphere and areas of gradient temperature is more apt to produce localized visual (optical) distortions.  Much like mirages.  The there is the optical artifacts produced within and camera due to internal reflections, etc.

5 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

I was listening to "Red-Eye Radio", (you know,  that station that's the only one you can get in the middle of the night,  while traveling through middle America), and some dude called in and earnestly rambled on, in great detail, the most mysterious sighting.  About how the lights appeared and lined up,  and moved in deliberate synchronicity,  then slowly disappeared one at a time.  He let them know that it was proof of the government lying to us,  and how it changed his life and now he spends 100% of his time studying alien life and preparing for the inevitable contact.  He often goes back to the same place,  waiting for more.

But, his description sounded exactly like chinese lanterns.

I've always been amazed at some of the stations I've picked up driving at night especially call-in shows. It's a whole different world out there after midnight.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Borg warner said:

I've always been amazed at some of the stations I've picked up driving at night especially call-in shows. It's a whole different world out there after midnight.

Art Bell more than once made me think twice about getting out of my car late at night.

• Like 2

You folks do realize that there is a vast underground tunnel running from Wright Patterson AFB to deep out in the middle of Lake Erie.  They have the Aliens from Roswell under Wright Pat in a giant underground complex developing technology we can't.  They launch their craft from the lake to return to the homeland occasionally to visit family and bring back new engineers.

Hold on folks....I see some black helicopters overhead and have folks knocking at both my doors..  Wonder what's up..

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, DrB said:

I'm just joking folks.......

Dave..

My disappointment emoji was not meant for you, it was meant for those people that actually believe in Government hiding UFO stuff.

I spent my career in Physics research for the largest military contractor in the country.  If there were technology available that was far more advanced than our enemies, alien or otherwise, it would be known to many!

If this advanced technology were available but restricted, it is almost useless unless it is generally available since a great weapon, but of limited availability, is of little use to anyone.  It would not decide a battle or a war.  Look at Germany and her technology that while amazing for it's time, made little difference due to limited availability.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, janice6 said:

My disappointment emoji was not meant for you, it was meant for those people that actually believe in Government hiding UFO stuff.

I spent my career in Physics research for the largest military contractor in the country.  If there were technology available that was far more advanced than our enemies, alien or otherwise, it would be known to many!

If this advanced technology were available but restricted, it is almost useless unless it is generally available since a great weapon, but of limited availability, is of little use to anyone.  It would not decide a battle or a war.  Look at Germany and her technology that while amazing for it's time, made little difference due to limited availability.

I agree 100% but sometimes my mind wanders..  I could write some good twisted sci-fi I think.. Or at least come up with the ideas.

I live in Ohio and sometimes we joke when someone sees alien spacecraft launching from Lake Erie.  Believe it or not some folks go watch the lake for this...

Dave..

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, DrB said:

You folks do realize that there is a vast underground tunnel running from Wright Patterson AFB to deep out in the middle of Lake Erie.  They have the Aliens from Roswell under Wright Pat in a giant underground complex developing technology we can't.  They launch their craft from the lake to return to the homeland occasionally to visit family and bring back new engineers.

Hold on folks....I see some black helicopters overhead and have folks knocking at both my doors..  Wonder what's up..

I have mentioned this in a joking manner to folks here when I'm bored at an event and some take it as dead serious.  Then I shut my mouth and silently slink away.  I have planted the seed in their mind.....

Dave...

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, DrB said:

I agree 100% but sometimes my mind wanders..  I could write some good twisted sci-fi I think.. Or at least come up with the ideas.

I live in Ohio and sometimes we joke when someone sees alien spacecraft launching from Lake Erie.  Believe it or not some folks go watch the lake for this...

Dave..

I have maintained for my whole life, that imagination is essential to creativity.  It is one of the greatest gifts provided to a child.  Science Fiction is one way to prod your mind to think about things from different points of view, and how to accomplish them by using techniques from other areas of expertise.  It shows the importance of learning as much as you can about "everything".

I once took and informal survey of the researchers in my department.  I was amazed at how many Sci Fi aficionados there were.  I find from my own experience that the wildest sci fi stories simply encourage the mind to go off in different directions to solve problems from a unique perspective.  I was once asked how I got all my patents, and I told them that given a task, I would find out how everyone had done it in the past, and I would simply do it differently.  The thrill in physics for me is that I could let my imagination go wild and as a result I got the greatest fun from my job.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, DrB said:

I have mentioned this in a joking manner to folks here when I'm bored at an event and some take it as dead serious.  Then I shut my mouth and silently slink away.  I have planted the seed in their mind.....

Dave...

Sometimes, people are fun to play with.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Historian said:

Art Bell more than once made me think twice about getting out of my car late at night.

I was traveling one night and there was a call-in show about Satan worshiping serial killers who traveled the highways and frequented rest stops. It just so happehned that  I was falling asleep at the wheel and found a rest stop and parked next to a truck and crawled into the back seat with my 5 1/2 inch 44 mag Super Blackhawk close at hand.

7 hours ago, Borg warner said:

my 5 1/2 inch 44 mag Super Blackhawk close at hand.

I have one of those. Have not shot it in years.  Think mine has the 7.5 inch barrel.  I remember many years ago shooting reloads and bang!!!!! ****. About broke my wrist. Took one apart and found out it was full house loaded with Bullseye for a load meant for Unique.   Holey crap Batman., I was surprised the revolver held together.  It was also very loud, super muzzle flash......

Yes I was the idiot loaded that.....  Broke the rule of one powder on the bench at any one time.  Never have made that mistake again.  What can I say, I was young, dumb and new to reloading.

Dave..

10 hours ago, Borg warner said:

I was traveling one night and there was a call-in show about Satan worshiping serial killers who traveled the highways and frequented rest stops. It just so happehned that  I was falling asleep at the wheel and found a rest stop and parked next to a truck and crawled into the back seat with my 5 1/2 inch 44 mag Super Blackhawk close at hand.

I have watched many horror shows where the premise is that a person has gone berserk and is wreaking vengeance on others.  In every instance I mention to my wife that a gun would solve a lot of problems before they went too far.  That everyone in the slaughter show is unarmed.  I suppose you can make a scary movie when in the first scene the bad guy with the hatchet gets shot. 

They're here folks and they're not Extraterrestrial from another galaxy far far away.  I've seen three in my life, and have been researching this for twenty + years.  I have a long aviation background and know its not aircraft of a known origin.

The History channel on Friday nights has a very good show called Unidentified with the government now doing new research into this.  Check it out.

Edited by Ramjet38

The government has been doing research in advanced flight systems for many years now.  This isn't surprising and should be of no surprise to anyone in aviation.  I know of at least one instance where a vehicle was designed and built, and test flown, during the night to preclude unwanted publicity.  I have even referenced an issue about it in my past posts.  The point I am trying to make is that the public will run off in extreme reactions to things they know little about, and many of these "things" are experimental and led nowhere.  Ignorance must not control how progress is achieved.

Research must be done to see what has potential and what does not.  The problem is that those who know the least, make the most noise and cause the most adverse reaction through their ignorance.  There is the belief among the ignorant, that everyone is as ignorant as they are, and if left to their own devices, would cause unlimited disasters. 

Not everyone is as stupid as the lowest on the left hand side of the intelligence Bell curve.

3 minutes ago, Ramjet38 said:

Speaking of UFO's as being real is taboo in the scientific neighborhood and to offer any credence to it is a death sentence.

That's only because there hasn't been a shred of proof other than "optical artifacts".